Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Induction and baby

Hey there. I had my second appointment down here in Seattle and it looks like they will be inducing me on September 9th. They will do an amniocentesis and as long as the lungs are developed and there is a bed available they will start my induction on the 9th. I am already dilated to a 1 so things should move along just fine. I can hardly wait to meet this little girl. They told me a little about what may be going on directly after delivery. They will have a NICU Pediatrician at the delivery in case there is any issue with the heart. Then they will do the echo in the NICU most likely. And then if there is an issue with the heart the baby will be transferred over to children's hospital. Then depending on whether I end up needing a C-section or not will determine how soon I can go be with her over at children's. I am hoping and praying that they won't find anything wrong and the baby can stay with me.

Well that is what is going on at the moment.

Jennifer

4 comments:

Cooke family said...

That's coming soon! I hope everything turns out just fine! Thanks for keeping us updated!

sixwickerts said...

It will be nice to meet your new daughter soon! Is Lee with you right now?

Jennifer Caskey said...

he gets in tonight :)

sixwickerts said...

I'm thinking you had a baby today!!! Hope everything went well :)